Sunday, November 18, 2012

Country Music Hall of Fame

The Hall of Fame...the top of the circular room reads "may the circle be unbroken"
This one is for my daddy...his look-alike country star, Roy Clark
When in Nashville, the home of country music, one MUST go to the Country Music Hall of Fame...it is a bit scary that I actually know each and every one of those artists on the wall!! Man, I love country music!! Soooooo thankful for the opportunity to see this Hall of Fame. It really was a cool day for me...much of my childhood revolved around classic country music :-).

I
Can't have a hall of fame without George Strait!
One of my absolute favorites...Reba McEntire
The classic Conway Twitty
 

Elvis, of course!
 

Dolly Parton...one of daddy's favorites...mine too!!
Brenda Lee and Marty Robbins
Merle Haggard
Johnny Cash
 

Alan Jackson's things, including the rough draft of his most famous song, "Where Were You When the World Stopped Turning"
 

The Judd's and Ricky Skaggs...two of my all-time favorites!!
 

The mandolins of Bluegrass legend, Bill Monroe
 

Vince Gill's things
 

The classy George Strait
 

Reba's memoribilia
 

Carrie Underwood's dress
 

No comments:

Post a Comment