Saturday, August 11, 2012

This One Is For My Daddy!!

Just a quick post...for my John Deer loving daddy!! This 1944 tractor was used to pull our hay ride out to a "Cornfield Banquet" on the Smucker family farm on our last night in Amish country. We had a truely special evening and I have LOTS more pictures to post but I will have to wait a few day to get them posted when I get to our next campground which will have wii-fi. But I had to post this one just to let my daddy know that I love him, that I'm thinking about him, that we all miss him and that we think he would have made a GREAT Amish farmer!!

PS. If anyone has tried to get a hold of me on my cell phone...it got rained on last night and has died for the moment. It is currently surrounded by rice, in hopes of a miraculous recovery!! Sorry that I haven't called or texted you back...who ever you are? I may be making a visit to a Verizon store in the very near future!?

1 comment:

  1. Oh bummer about your phone! We enjoyed a fabulous day at the Lynch's Sunday. Niagra Falls pictures are beautiful! Love you guys! Jill'O'

    ReplyDelete