Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Technical Difficulties

Sorry to inform you all, but we are experiencing minor technical difficulties :-(. It appears we have over used our picture posting ability on our blog site, so we are working feverishly to try to remedy this unfortunate situation. I do think it will be resolved within the next day or two and I apologize for this delay. We are currently parked in Womatuck State Park, about 25ish miles outside of Boston, in a quaint little town called Hingham. We have a glorious campsite, tucked up in a thick forest where the trees are just beginning to turn. I promise to send pictures as soon as I can, but know that all is well with the lion clan!! My emergency chiropractic needs have been so graciously meet by the wonderful folks at Truex Chiropractic Center in Plymouth. In the weird event that you might need a chiropractor in the Plymouth, Ma area...I HIGHLY recommend them!!!! My neck is feeling 100% better but I will go back once or twice more just before we leave to make sure that everything is holding in it's proper place! We did go into Boston today, via the subway system, and walked the "Freedom Trail" which passes by many of the original buildings, homes and grave sites where our Founding Fathers lived, worked, debated over and fought for our freedom from England over 250 years ago. I have to say, that of all the big cities we've visited in the US thus far...San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, New York City...I think Boston is my favorite! I promise that the soon-to-be-coming pictures will be wonderful...especially to all of those RGES people that have studied this for the last several years. Speaking of RGES...now is a great time to say thank you to all of the teachers, Mrs. Burton, Mrs. Hershberger and Mrs. Allen, and especially the founders, Mr. and Mrs. Kinzer for the AMAZING foundation in American history that my children have had!! It really is unbelievable how much my children have studied and learned about the very same people and places that we have been seeing as we have traveled. I just can't say "thank you" enough!! What a blessing it is to have them by my side as we homeschool, especially in this area where I am the weakest! Ok...with that said, we are hunkering down for a big storm tomorrow, possibly 2 inches of rain and lots of wind, we have been told so we will stay here in the camper doing school and working on our "technical difficulties"...By the way, that is code language for..."John...please help me!!!". We love you all and hope you all are well. Blessings, Lioness

No comments:

Post a Comment