Friday, June 22, 2012

It was the Seattle Fish Market Adventure for us today! I have to say that I absolutely loved this experience...sooooo much fresh fruit, vegetables, seafood, pasta, jams and flowers all under one roof could make a girl go crazy!! If I lived in Seattle, my current food budget would never work. I would spend WAY too much on food and flowers. I couldn't resist purchasing fresh basil, garlic fettuccini for a dinner one night soon. Plus I bought some chocolate pasta to be served with ice cream for a dessert one night. Who knew there was such a thing as chocolate pasta?! The bad thing about the market was the crazy amount of people! Before our afternoon trip to Seattle, we made time to enjoy some amazing tide pool during low tide at our campground in Port Angeles. We saw a beautiful, huge starfish, anenomies, urchins, millions of clams and barnacles and lots of teeny, tiny crabs. It was REALLY impressive how "low" a low tide can be...the amount of sea that had move out was shocking!! Today we are on the move through Washington, landing outside of Yakima for a quick visit with John's uncle, Lee, plus laundry and grocery shopping, I hope. Then from there, we head to Coeur d'alene, Idaho for a couple of days. If anyone has suggestions on what to do while we are there, we would love to hear them! Blessings to you from the Lioness and the pride!

No comments:

Post a Comment